canik tp9 elite combat
The Canik TP9 Elite Combat Executive 9mm Threaded Barrel includes the new flat-face aluminum trigger with a black full-face safety. The optics-ready slide comes with an optics mounting plate and charging handle. A side-reversible, extended magazine release and additional backstrap for customizing the fit is included in addition to a new retention holster with Slide Lock Release. The slide, barrel and small steel parts are nitride-coated while internal components are nitride or high-wear nickel-coated. The Salient collaboration includes the barrel and thread protector, an aluminum Speed Funnel magazine well, and sight set with fiber optic front sight. A 15-round magazine with a +3 extension for a total of 18-rounds is included. This model includes a Vortex Viper Red Dot Optic.
canik tp9 elite combat review
- New Flat-Face Aluminum Trigger With 4.8lb trigger pull weight.
- New Retention Holster with Slide Lock Release.
- New Performance upgrades designed by Salient Arms International.
- Optics-ready slide with four adapter plates that accept the market’s most popular reflex sights, plus an side reversible charging handle.
- Small Parts and Internal Components Nitride or High-Wear Nickel-Coated.
- Slide, Barrel, and Small Steel Parts Nitride-Coated.
- Extended magazine release.
- Accessory under-barrel rail.
- Ambidextrous slide release.
- One 15-round magazine with a +3 aluminum extension and a 15-round spare magazine.
- Vortex Viper Red Dot Optic included
canik tp9 elite combat executive
- Proprietary Convex Thread Protector with 1/2×28″ Right-Hand Threads.
- Fluted and Gold PVD-Coated, Match-Grade Barrel.
- Fiber Optic Sight Set.
- Aluminum Speed Funnel Magazine Well.